Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while?
(01-06-2020, 01:32 AM)samhain Wrote: Yeah it's weird.  IRL, Bengal fans are fairly scarce even in Central KY.  I know lots of Steeler and Cowboy fans.  I know like 6 Pats fans at work, though I suspect that number will soon be smaller.  Bengal fans are an endangered species even in places where they should thrive.

If I meet a Bengal fan IRL, I will tolerate a lot of shit from them for that reason alone out of mutual respect.  I appreciate them not selling out and jumping ship through all this team does.  However, here, in a place jam packed with the most hardcore Bengal fans on the planet, we get after each other over the most minute detail every day.  Funny how that works.

Yep... I'm in Dayton, Ohio, and it was sorta eye opening to me to realize last year that this is a Browns town. Three and a half hours away from Cleveland, and in the middle of the old black out zone, and we're a minority here.

A lot of the things that make us salty with each other on here would pass right by in real life though. STFU with a smile on your face looks a lot different than reading STFU directed at you from somebody on the internet.

Again; I don't take any of it personal, and nobody should take anything I post personal unless it's a compliment.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while? - jason - 01-06-2020, 01:41 AM