Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal
(01-06-2020, 10:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trump spoke to some evangelicals on Friday at some megachurch rally. After saying the media might be honest about his rally because they're in a church and that he doesn't lie, he just gets little things wrong that he could argue are right, he then proceeded to lie about the number of judicial vacancies Obama had and the history of presidents leaving vacancies.

He then turned his attention to Pete Buttigieg:

"And I see Alfred E. Neuman comes out and he's trying to pretend he's very religious... Now all of a sudden he's become extremely religious, this happened about two weeks ago,"

I removed a decent chunk in the middle where Trump just made fun of his name. This is of course silly as Pete has been open about his faith for a long time and has talked extensively about it during his entire campaign.

Pete tweeted out soon after that God doesn't belong to a political party and then, when asked about it on Sunday, said "I'm pretty sure I've been a believer longer than he's been a Republican."

Well sure...but WHAT IF he is secretly on his knees begging his Lord and Savior for forgiveness?!?!?!?!  Ninja

We know how private Trump is with his thoughts.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Magazine Supports Impeachment and Removal - GMDino - 01-06-2020, 10:45 AM