Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while?
(01-05-2020, 11:27 PM)RASCAL Wrote: who has had fun ..........on this board............this year.................with this team??????

I have for the most part.  I come here to enjoy discussing the team good or bad with fellow fans. Then again I'm not a super passionate fan. Some people are and that's cool too.  I have popped off on people here from time to time which is something I usually try to avoid but I am guilty of slipping up.  Just like any social situation when you get a group of people together there are often going to be some people you don't care for, for one reason or the other.  For the most part I simply try to ignore them.  If a thread gets into a pissing match I usually just stop reading that thread as it does tend to annoy me.  That's slightly unfortunate as sometimes I'd like to see what others have to say on the topic but I've found it best just to move on to other threads instead of wading through the posts that limit my enjoyment of the forum.

I don't come here to get mad or be mad at others. If I want to be pissed off there are plenty of things out there in the real world that can accomplish that. Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while? - George Cantstandya - 01-06-2020, 11:38 AM