Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while?
(01-07-2020, 11:01 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Cincinnati had the second-lowest attendance in the league, and it was the lowest in terms of percent capacity.
Cincinnati has actually had the second-worst for three years in a row now, and the highest they've been in 5 years has been 28th, which was the year they went 12-4 and undefeated at home in the regular season.
So I wouldn't necessarily say people care a ton about football around Cincinnati either.

When I went to Portland, I saw many Seahawks fans, so they do like football there.
Given I lived in Columbus for a decade, a majority of the fans are Browns fans. They avidly follow the Buckeyes on Saturdays and NFL on Sundays. The issue would be getting the population to root for a new team.
I think San Antonio (or Austin) would be able to draw in plenty of fans. It's further away from Houston and Dallas than the distance between, say Cincy to Indy, Cleveland to Pittsburgh, etc. Plus, Texans love them some football.

Those were probably people from Washington. We go to Portland to buy shit because there is no sales tax.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while? - sandwedge - 01-08-2020, 12:05 PM