Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while?
(01-08-2020, 12:06 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You should have told me, I'd definitely would have met up with you.

I was pretty much just along for the ride with my sisters eating at the best Restaurants and drinking Wine and brewskies.

Would of put my sister out if I stopped on the way dang it all. Would of loved to have seen a fellow Bengal fan from the
board on the way. Will head back there again some day, love Bridal Veil falls and Multnomah right outside of Portland.

Had such a blast on this trip.

(01-08-2020, 12:12 PM)sandwedge Wrote: The Sonics were the only team I really liked that were associated with Seattle. People are still pissed Schultz sold them to OKC. People stopped going to Starbucks, me included.
Now we're getting an NHL team, excited about that! The only problem is, they will play in Key Arena and it is in the middle of the city, no parking! You gotta park blocks away and walk thru shit and hordes of homeless people to get there.

Yeah, the Rain Man and the Glove from back in the day sure were fun to watch. Was BS to sell that team away.

Those were the days I loved basketball...

Jordan, Bird, Clyde the Glyde, Mullen, etc.

Been a Trailblazer fan since Drexler.

That is cool Seattle is getting a Hockey team, would be a blast to go to one of those games I am sure.

Closest teams to me are Vegas and Colorado. Kind of like Vegas, what is the same of the new Seattle team again?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we come together as Bengals fans for a while? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-08-2020, 04:54 PM