Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Trump inspire hate from his followers?

https://www.cleveland.com/politics/2020/01/man-convicted-of-assaulting-protester-at-earlier-trump-ohio-rally.html

Quote:...prosecutors argued Frazier was looking for a confrontation with protesters, saying the pickup truck in which he was riding drove past the demonstrators several times. When the pickup stopped for a red light, Frazier shouted at the protesters, prosecutors said.

Frazier reportedly asked Alter if “he wants some” and exited the truck. Alter testified that he said nothing specifically to Frazier before he got out of the truck.

The video shows Alter taking off his cap and saying “Come on.” Defense lawyers argued it indicated Alter was encouraging a fight, WLWT Channel 5 reports. Alter testified that he meant, “Come on, really? You’re going to want to hit me?” the Enquirer reports.

However, prosecutors say phone calls from jail show Frazier was eager for a fight. “I wanted to knock him out so badly,” Frazier said, according to prosecutors. “I couldn’t believe he didn’t go to sleep. ... He must’ve had a good chin because I thought I was hitting him good.”

Frazier landed four punches, prosecutors said. WCPO reports Alter suffered a torn artery in his eye that required surgery. His $350 prescription glasses also were broken.

“This whole time it’s like he really didn’t care,” Alter tells WCPO. "You could tell by some of the things he said from the jail ... it’s like it didn’t matter to him what he did wrong.”
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Trump inspire hate from his followers? - GMDino - 01-10-2020, 12:37 PM