Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Who had better offense as a Rookie Palmer, Dalton, Burrow
I'd go with Carson. All of the contributors were ready to hit their stride when he got here with the exception of Braham, who was getting a bit older. That group was deep-playoff run caliber. Adding Bobbie the year after was probably the best outside add the Bengals ever made.

Andy had a solid group, but after AJ, the team needed to build the receiver room. Benson faded a bit, too. The line had really good tackles.

Burrow would be last for me. The receivers are questionable. Boyd is a gem. I'd take him over TJ, Sanu, or Jones. He's rock solid. He will not, however, have a young and healthy AJ or a Chad ready to lead the league in yards and roasting every corner he faced. We have no idea really what he has on the line. Jonah hasn't played a snap, Hart sucks, and Johnson has barely dipped his toe in the water. That ain't Whit and Dre and it sure as hell ain't Willie and Levi. Mixon is probably better than Rudi and a disgruntled Dillon.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who had better offense as a Rookie Palmer, Dalton, Burrow - samhain - 01-20-2020, 01:13 AM