Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN and PFF Rank Bengals 2019 Draft Class as Worst in the NFL
(01-23-2020, 11:52 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I remember thats what we supposedly drafted him for, run blocking. They hyped him as the best blocking TE in the draft to justify the pick, I do remember that. Sounds nice, but like you said, the plays they were calling early on werent a fit for him or anyone else apparently. He may improve next season all things considered, but we still probably couldve got him a round later. 

Pratt got better and better. Williams I have hope he will be a solid OT for us. Jordan was a bit raw coming in but showed improvement toward the end. I have hope for him. We need guys to get healthy and see if they progress. I hope they all do.

Just have to hope these coaches, namely Zac start understanding how to use players to their strengths.

Marv had a big problem with this but he was an old dog.

At least Taylor is young and can learn, this is my hope. We need to adapt more to the Saints type of Offense that Burrow thrived
in at LSU, more of using the RB's in the passing game etc.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN and PFF Rank Bengals 2019 Draft Class as Worst in the NFL - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-24-2020, 02:29 PM