Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin on why the Bengals didn't trade veteran players
(01-28-2020, 04:40 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Absolutlely no way those guys would help the team more than AJ.  Especially with a new QB coming in.  After listening to Lap talk about how good AJ looked during warmups, there's no question in my mind that he was ready to play, but the team wasn't going to waste him and put him at risk.

This is what I have come to after everything we have heard. Feel the same, and AJ should be appreciative of it.

(01-28-2020, 05:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No. As much as I wanted Alexander gone, he isn’t responsible for not re-signing Whitworth or Zeitler. The people directly responsible for that mess aren’t gone. They still haven’t fixed the offensive line.

At least Turner got something out of Hopkins last season which gives me a lot more hope.

True, the FO is responsible for not re-signing Whit but Zeit was a no go as he was severely overpaid by the Stains.

(01-28-2020, 09:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: AJ and AB aren’t even the same species.

True that, couldn't have 2 more opposite Recievers in terms of brains.

That is a major insult to AJ Green.

Antonio Brown is the biggest nutcase I have ever seen at WR maybe.

AJ is all class and always has been, don't insult this man damn it! Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duke Tobin on why the Bengals didn't trade veteran players - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-28-2020, 10:54 PM