Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper
I think what may be missed when looking at those two datasets is that the numbers re not mutually exclusive and it is hard to get any good comparison. The pregnancy rates were for teens and the abortion rates for all pregnancies. Aside from that, even if someone were to have an abortion, they would have been included in the pregnancy rates. Pregnancy rates are those diagnosed as pregnant. Birth rates are different.

Tl;dr: comparing those two graphics and the data they represent does not provide any sort of reliable information as the populations being represented are different.

I also could just be overanalyzing it as I am a bit tired from studying for a stats exam today.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper - Belsnickel - 10-13-2015, 07:40 AM