Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow."
(01-31-2020, 11:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't make this about Palmer vs Burrow since Palmer has been pointing out Mike Brown's limp resume since Burrow was in middle school.

Welcome back to American Top 40, It's now time for this week's long distance dedication.  

Long distance dedications are a long standing tradition here at AT 40, they often are used to celebrate lost loves of one's past, or to reach out to someone who was inspirational in someone's life.  Those feelings aren't always about romantic love or uplifting the human spirit, sometimes they are as simple as a failed sports hero.

Today's story centers around Carson, a rich kid from California who grew to become a hot shot QB prospect in the NFL.  He was selected by the Cincinnati Bengals, the lowliest team in the league.  The fans of the Bengals were elated for Carson to come and take the team to new heights, except there was a bump in the road, and those dreams never materialized.  All of Bengal Nation was crushed, in particular a young fanboy named Nate from Pennsylvania.  Nate lives in hostile territory for a Bengals fan, so Carson's demise had special meaning to him.

And now, without any further ado, here's this week's long distance dedication.  From Carson in California to Nate in Pennsylvania;  Here's Canadian singer Anne Murray with "You needed me".

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow." - SunsetBengal - 01-31-2020, 12:09 PM