Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow."
(01-31-2020, 12:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I see a sort of sad solidarity in Bengals QBs under Mike brown but you seem to enjoy picturing them as bitter ex wives seething and hating the boss's new flame.  But alas, Boomer carson and dalton were the problem and Burrow will finally carry Mike's lazy arse to the promised land!

I just don't think the Bengals QBs are nearly as jealous and hateful of each other as you do, but that's my take.  It's possible Boomer Palmer and Dalton are all going to have a group cry when Burrow gets drafted.  

Not really, just Carson.  I have nothing but admiration and warm memories from Boomer's days of leading the team.  I have no ill feelings towards Andy, he's tried his level best to take this team to the next level.  He was blessed with some loaded teams, but for whatever reasons, just couldn't quite get them over the hump. (I'd still like to have seen how 2015 season would have played out, had Andy not broken his thumb.  Heck, we may very well have been lauding him as the greatest Bengal QB of all time)

But Carson?  Carson strikes a bit of a nerve with me.  You and I just differ on opinions on the matter.  Btw, I meant no malice from my joke post.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow." - SunsetBengal - 01-31-2020, 12:28 PM