Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow."
(01-31-2020, 10:46 AM)jj22 Wrote: Bengals have been slammed on radio row all week. Palmer even making his rounds slamming the Organization still.

The sad truth is Burrow is screwed and would be a special player in the league if he goes somewhere else. He's not set up to win here.

Burrow likely won't cause a scene if drafted, but I'm not getting the feeling he would care if the Bengals passed on him. He said he'd play anywhere that pays him when asked specifically about the Bengals. He didn't say he'd love to play for the Bengals or hoped they drafted him. He didn't even show up to the Seniorbowl to meet the coaches and get a head start on the playbook (even if he didn't practice/play). I don't get the sense he's overjoyed about being drafted by the Bengals.

Bengals don't care. No help is coming, nothing is changing. Having the first overall pick is just going to put their ineptness in the spotlight the next couple months and we should expect more of this to come.

For the young generation. Welcome to the pre-Marvin Bengals. It doesn't get much better than last season.

Soooo so sad but sooooo so true. That’s what’s disappointing, and exhausting...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow." - SadFaceBengal15 - 01-31-2020, 01:22 PM