Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow."
(01-31-2020, 02:40 PM)bengaloo Wrote: If that is what this is, then Palmer is really only making his worst critics and haters look correct about how soft he is. We made the playoffs with a 2nd round rookie the year he left. I mean, if Palmer's departure lead to our team sinking to all time lows, then he may have some kind of point, but it lead to us improving a good deal. This is weak. If I were Joe Burrow i would see right through all this. Im sure he's not thrilled to go to his rival team, but this kind of stuff happens all the time in the NFL. Its just how it is.

It's clear as we see the end of the Dalton/Green era looming that we underperformed as an organization so I don't think it's a Palmer vs Dalton thing.  Plus, 4 losing seasons in a row and 2-14 show we have gone both above and below the Palmer era, too.

We have done both better and worse sans Palmer, but the main point is MB is still doing things his way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow wants to go to a team committed to winning Super Bowls - Nately120 - 01-31-2020, 02:52 PM