Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more
(01-31-2020, 08:10 PM)Takedown Wrote: Bengals, Bills, Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Falcons, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Texans, Titans, and Vikings. Yeah, you guessed it. All of these teams have yet to win a super bowl. That's over 1/3 of the teams in the NFL (37.5%)!! My point? What makes us that much different? Yeah our owner sucks **** and doesn't SEEM to care about our team. But we could literally be one Joe Burrow away from getting us over the hump! Stop overthinking that this kid is going to do something that a pu**y like Eli did! HE WON'T! 

There is a better chance that we decide Herbert is the best option for us at #1 than we do seeing Burrow tell the media he doesn't want to play for Cincinnati! Let's focus on pick 33! This is already a done deal. Even the Bengals can't screw this up! 

The Herbert talk is smoke and mirrors. Relax folks.

Again, thank you Takedown. I like common sense and straight talking people.

Why does anyone listen to the media anymore? They are always wrong and always lying ffs.

Herbert didn't even play well in the Senior Bowl and our coaches were right there to see it.

I am wondering if some of our fans have even watched all the Burrow vids and the type of man he is.

Joe Burrow is as classy as Andy Dalton and as much grief people give Andy, he is a GREAT man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-31-2020, 09:03 PM