Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow."
(01-31-2020, 04:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And many of our fans are feeding right into it.
It's easy to get mad at the media for pushing their usual BS and we shouldn't feed into it. With that said, they're still mostly right/justified for saying it.

This is just one of the many reasons for the Bengals to actually do something this offseason. Not that Mike has ever cared about outside opinions but it'll just make the whole process slightly easier. Not even a bunch of big signings. Corey Littleton, Joe Thuney and a capable backup QB would be more than enough. No one expects this to be a one year rebuild where we sign pro bowlers at every position.

Unfortunately, I think the narratives are too much to the point where it'll take more than Joe Burrow and the potential this team might have to convince agents and their talent to even have a conversation with us, and that falls on Mike Brown at the end of the day.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow." - Whodey614 - 02-01-2020, 04:03 AM