Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Were The GM Would You Take This Deal?
(02-01-2020, 09:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, now would not be a good time for them to change their way of doing things.  As I understand, all monies this year must be accounted for, as the CBA expires.  And, according to the proposed changes in cap management for the new CBA, the league is looking at doing away with much of that frivolous cap manipulation that other teams have been doing for so long.

I don't quite grasp the no-rollover thing this year.  I'm not sure if it means that teams have to spend all of their rollover money, or if they just pocket what they have left over from previous years.  

I agree that this team has a big opportunity in front of them in terms of FA.  All of the trash in the media about them not building around Burrow or wanting a Super Bowl could be, at least marginally, silenced with a few moves.  They can afford to do it, too.  Whether they will or not is another question. I think it's more likely that they overpay guys that are in house. They're really good at that.  I have doubts until I see it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Were The GM Would You Take This Deal? - samhain - 02-01-2020, 09:38 PM