Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow."
(02-02-2020, 06:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's amazing Tua's agent talks crap when I doubt we even want him (you never know what MB is thinking). He's only trying to get his player in the discussions is all. It would be cool if Tua was drafted in the 6th round by the Lions.

We will see how things go.  As of late QBs who fall into the mid rounds and get picked by teams who aren't in dire situations are faring better than the guys who go first.  My friends in Chicago are all lamenting watching the QB they didn't take hoist the Lombardi at the moment (after he beat another QB they didn't take in the playoffs and beat a QB they were entertaining as a FA pickup in the SB).

I'm sure the media would have a field day with the narrative if Tua's injury sends him down the board to a popular team and he flourishes. I will say it is interesting that we can have a hearty laugh at Tua's injury now that his agent went all sour grapes on the Bengals, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tua's agent: "I hoping Cincy falls in love with Joe Burrow." - Nately120 - 02-03-2020, 01:31 AM