Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer.
(02-03-2020, 11:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What's your point?  Guys like Howard Stern broke the media mold far earlier, with his "shock jock" antics.  Comedians like Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy made it alright to talk about issues that were only "whispered" prior to their throwing it out on the mainstream of American society.  Rush was just the first one to bring a strong, unrelenting contradiction to what the Liberal media had been selling to viewers for several generations.

If you want to disagree with his political position, that's fine.  But for you to "hate" the guy for what he's done is sort of contradictory to your position as a defense attorney, at least in my opinion.

I have to say, judging from the quotes fred posted alone this guy is quite extreme.These are some awful lines and lies. It's not outlandish to dislike him for those; it rather seems quite reasonable to be highly critical of him.

I don't get what your issue with Eddie Murphy is, but I really doubt it warrants a lieing, hate-spreading demagogue to counter him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer. - hollodero - 02-04-2020, 12:49 AM