Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer.
(02-03-2020, 11:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  Rush was just the first one to bring a strong, unrelenting contradiction to what the Liberal media had been selling to viewers for several generations.

If you want to disagree with his political position, that's fine.  But for you to "hate" the guy for what he's done is sort of contradictory to your position as a defense attorney, at least in my opinion.

I don't know why you keep talking about his political position.  My problem is his lying and hypocrisy and his flat out meanness.  

I don't "hate" people who disagree with with health care providing birth control.  I hate people who call women "sluts" for wanting health care to provide birth control.

I don't hate people who are addicted to pain killers.  I hate people who are addicted to pain killers who call people who use anti-depressants "weak".

I don't hate people who support Christians.  I hate people who support monsters like Joseph Kony for political reasons. 

Rush is disgusting.  I don't understand why conservatives love people like Trump and Rush because they are mean-spirited, insulting assholes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer. - fredtoast - 02-04-2020, 09:25 AM