Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line?
Just as I was about to make an additional comment about some other nonsense then from out of nowhere the power here went out again..Luckily I have the power to utilize space age technology in the form of a battery operated cell phone to inform you all of this recent development of biblical and monumental proportions.. Look it up..it says "Thy power shalt go out at an inopertune time whence thee shalt be wasting time.."Proverbials 12:973 1/2

Oh yeah..we also have an Echo Flow power battery backup dohicky thingamajigie that's supposed to provide up to 24 hours of uninterrupted electrical power. And to make you all green with envy here's a picture of the fabled Echo Flow in action. It looks like a cooler, but it actually does work and we have fresh coffee with no power in the electrical grid of the house. (Fresh coffee of course eminently more important than any other single issue anyone could possibly discuss in these trying times) 
[Image: 20200207_084358-scaled.jpg]
Thrilled yet or should I continue with my pointless description of the most horrible conditions anyone could possibly endure short of death and taxes? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line? - grampahol - 02-07-2020, 10:30 AM
Investment in offensive line - fredtoast - 02-10-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Nati#1 - 02-11-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Joelist - 02-11-2020, 02:18 AM