Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line?
Zero mention of Glenn in the article means he's as good as gone. If nothing else, I'd like to see them use some of the money they'll save on Glenn and bring in a tackle to supplant Hart. I actually don't think guard is a drastic need. John Miller was inconsistent but Hopkins also played some of his best football with Miller next to him. They seem to be all in on MJ so there's that. They'll probably add a guard in the late rounds and that's it. I think we're all aware that the OL isn't far off from being an average group at the very least but there are obviously 1-2 moves that need to be made and I'm not ready to say that Fred Johnson or Isaiah Prince will fix those issues.

I am encouraged by the possibility of them focusing on the defense. You cannot continue to keep adding bandaids to a side that finished at the bottom 3 straight years. I can definitely live with an offensive-focused draft if they go all-in on defense in FA even though there's a lot of defensive players in the draft I love.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line? - Whodey614 - 02-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Investment in offensive line - fredtoast - 02-10-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Nati#1 - 02-11-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Joelist - 02-11-2020, 02:18 AM