Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow and the Bengals: Attacking false narratives
(02-06-2020, 06:06 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Look, Joe Burrow has not came out and said “I would love to be a Bengal and play for Cincinnati” He has been extremely cryptic and calculated with his words. You can tell he’s been given his talking points from his agent. I fully believe Burrow is waiting until after free agency begins on 3/18 to see what the Bengals ACTUALLY DO. If they show a willingness to bring in difference makers and not bottom of the barrel backups, then I think you will hear Burrow actually say he wants to be a Bengal. If not....... I think Burrow demands not to be drafted by the Bengals. Unfortunately, Mike Brown has created this situation that we now must deal with whenever a generational talent is in our grasp.

He hasn't even met with the Bengals yet, so how can he actually come out and say that he wants to be here?

The Bengals haven't come out and said that they want to take him.  Its really a non story at this point.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow and the Bengals: Attacking false narratives - Hammerstripes - 02-07-2020, 05:25 PM