Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line?
(02-07-2020, 09:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: after 4 long and miserable years, it's finally going to be a fun year to be a Bengals fan. 

Those 4 years resulted in win totals of 6, 7, 6, and 2.  Since you're describing them, as a whole, as "miserable" I'm guessing "fun" to mean a greatly increased win total and/or playoffs.

To each their own, but I don't see it without a huge spluge in free agency. Barring the addition of at least 3 high level signings this team is not at all likely to improve on those totals.

The amount of pressure some of you are putting on a Burrow is absolutely insane. I don't think the idea that this year is guaranteed to be an improvement, and is taken as fact, is at all logical.

We've literally done nothing, or shown anything other than inhertiting the #1 pick, a reward for being the absolute worst team in the league. Adding this kid, with no other major changes, doesn't bode well for immediate results.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line? - Wes Mantooth - 02-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Investment in offensive line - fredtoast - 02-10-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Nati#1 - 02-11-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Joelist - 02-11-2020, 02:18 AM