Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Lead story on pro football talk about Burrow not wanting to play here.
(02-06-2020, 12:48 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Just more of the same.....and someone else (Florio) jumping in and piling on.  Until Joe or his camp says something of the sort, it's all just noise. 

Now, I'm hoping what he said about playing for a team serious about a Super Bowl makes Mikey and crew take notice, but that doesn't mean the guy said he wouldn't play here. From what I read, he'll play wherever. If the team doesn't do what he feels is necessary, he could potentially leave at the end of his deal. But I don't see him refusing to come to Cincy.

Are you telling me there is bias in the media. Please say it ain’t so! The media in this country are at minimum incompetent and arguably criminal. There is no reason for NBC sports to let hack sports writers “speculate” on what Joe Burrow is thinking. This is not journalism on reporting facts. Who are they Carnac the mind reader? Fake news is so true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Lead story on pro football talk about Burrow not wanting to play here. - Bronxbengal - 02-08-2020, 09:27 AM