Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Lead story on pro football talk about Burrow not wanting to play here.
(02-09-2020, 02:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyone who is familiar with PFT knows Florio is a hot take artist. He has all sorts of wacky nonsensical theories and will do anything for a story, especially in February. He also doesn't hide his bias. He led the charge against Burfict, took personal shots against Marvin Lewis, and always speaks glowingly about the Steelers.

The guy has lived his entire life in Steelers country and practiced law in Pittsburgh. It is what it is. I quit checking that site a couple years ago because I got tired of Florio on his soapbox, his political opinions and hot takes, etc. NFL trade rumors reports the facts and that's it. Way better site than PFT.

It used to be just him doing that, so I would scan the authors name before reading the article.  If it was Florio, I kept scrolling without reading.  Unfortunately that no longer works, as they are all bad about it now.  Maybe it's because they are sucking up to the boss?  At one point in time you could bank on the article about the turnover created by the offense fumbling through the endzone being title "The worst rule in football has to change" and being authored by Florio.  He would spew on an on about how it was terrible and no one likes the rule (despite the vast majority being agreeing with the rule).  Now you can assured the title will be the same, but it could be authored by anyone on the sight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lead story on pro football talk about Burrow not wanting to play here. - jfkbengals - 02-09-2020, 03:57 PM