Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line?
(02-07-2020, 11:22 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if glenn and Williams are both back healthy and ready/willing to play... our OL is probly okay for next year.

still need a few some depth I think...

Thats my thinking. If they want to keep Glenn as our LG, then we may be fine for starters this year, but we have zero depth like last year. Id like to see another guard with great upside added at the very least. Would prefer one guard and one tackle.

(02-07-2020, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You are definitely not wrong and it is a concern without a doubt if we think we are just hunky dory on the O-line.

Need at least one proven player at RT, RG or LG in FA. Whoever we get has to be a drive blocking O-lineman though.

No more bringing in Lineman that are good at drive blocking and trying to run zone blocking schemes. 

At least Turner learned that the Lineman we do have are much better at drive blocking. Need to add another.

The line definitely needs some identity. I have been wanting a veteran guard to solidify our line. The titans poached a guard from the rams and it worked out quite well on their run this year.

If they think they are good for this year with Glenn, they still need to draft one with a lot of potential. A guard that can play tackle would be great for depth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobsons choice: no need to invest more in the offensive line? - Bengalstripes9 - 02-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Investment in offensive line - fredtoast - 02-10-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Nati#1 - 02-11-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: Investment in offensive line - Joelist - 02-11-2020, 02:18 AM