Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 February Draft Challenge
Fanspeak 2/21 default settings for everything
1 trade back in 3rd round with Arizona to acquire an extra fourth-round pick.

1: R1P1
QB JOE BURROW
LSU

Nuff Said. If he pushes the Eli manning narrative himself forcing a trade then take a monster trade and get the next best QB.

33: R2P1
CB JEFF GLADNEY
TCU

Man coverage corner who can play the outside and give us an upgrade of corner talent. Reminds me a lot of a Kevin johnson or Jaire alexander. I would have gone offensive line here, but it was made pretty clear that defense is a priority in round 2 and he was by far the best available pick at 33 with the best linebackers taken.

72: R3P8
OT BEN BARTCH
ST. JOHNS

When I watch his reps the guy really flashes a lot of the traits of a top tackle, but gets downgrade because he didn't play against the best competition. That said at the senior bowl the guy put on a strong display against some really talented defensive lineman. If he has a great combine I could see him getting the first-round buzz.

104: R4P1
LB JORDYN BROOKS
TEXAS TECH

Stout middle linebacker who is super strong in the run game, but is above average in pass coverage as well. I could see his stock rising as well, but he fixes a lot of what we need.

111: R4P8
G NETANE MUTI
FRESNO STATE

Medical red flags, but by far the best guard in the class especially in a zone run scheme. This guy would be a top 20 prospect if he hadn't been injured for basically his entire college career, but hopefully the time off will heal him up and he will have better durability at the next level.

147: R5P1
WR QUARTNEY DAVIS
TEXAS A&M

Another guy with an injury redflag in his history, but has all the traits of being a great receiver in the nfl. I don't mind taking shots on round 1-2 talent in the 5th because of injury history. Some other people may have different opinions, but I love what I see on tape and it will add more depth to our receivers.

180: R6P1
RB ZACK MOSS
UTAH

Well everyone should know at this point that zack moss is basically Kareem hunt 2.0 and if we get him in the 6th round because of RB depth in the class I would be thrilled. Great Change of pace back that gives us an alternative to Mixon and bernard in case of injury or simply for rotation. If I can say one thing about this class of runningbacks is they all have fantastic contact balance, but Moss is the best by far IMO.

215: R7P1
S SHYHEIM CARTER
ALABAMA

primarily used as a nickle corner and a returner he shows great traits to be a starting safety at the next level. Even if he's just a situational depth player who adds to special teams I think he's an upgrade to fedjelemenaldknfgalkfa

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 February Draft Challenge - Jpoore - 02-07-2020, 06:36 AM
RE: 2020 February Draft Challenge - Okeana - 02-21-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: 2020 February Draft Challenge - Okeana - 02-21-2020, 03:19 PM