Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does Bernie Know Dems Need A Miracle?
(02-24-2020, 07:18 PM)Dill Wrote: Harley could you provide some clarification here.

Are you saying that there is no current intel assessment that Russia intends to interfere with our election in favor of Trump in 2020?

Are you saying that, nonetheless, Dems in the House are manufacturing Russian threats tailored to Dem establishment needs?  So if Bernie is doing well they claim the Russians are supporting him, and they will do this if Bloomberg continues to rise--all disconnected from any real basis in intelligence?

Just want to be sure I don't misunderstand you. 

There is NO intel threat according to our intel agencies, or the agencies manufactured one for the Dems?

Fair questions, but it was a response out of frustration. Do I think the Russians have been interfering? I don't know, I suspect they could be. They've already come at Trump with this, and now Bernie as well. I think it's quite possible the dems are behind the Russian interference. Regardless of the goals of the party, it doesn't mean some individuals are not capable.

One good thing Bernie has over Trump is his ability to not give accusations much weight and moves on. Trump get's pissed off and has to try and defend himself on Twitter. I wish he wouldn't do that because the more attention he gives the continuous assaults on his presidency, the more he get's distracted from doing what he's there to do. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Bernie Know Dems Need A Miracle? - HarleyDog - 02-25-2020, 08:13 PM