Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dre K really worth much in trade?
(03-03-2020, 08:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Cut him, are you thinking that Phillips is ready to step up to be the full time starter?  Because I think it would be unwise to cut Dre outright, without at least attempting to get something in return.  They would then be creating another roster hole to fill via free agency or the draft, and in the big picture, when healthy he's a solid, experienced corner who might have a career year should the LB position be upgraded appropriately.  At least in my opinion.

Agreed. Dre's not as bad as alot of folks make him out to be. If Phillips can win the starting job over him, then so be it. But it's not worth trading him for a 5th or 6th rounder. Keep him and let him compete for a roster spot. We could look at Pride, the CB from Notre Dame, in the 4th round of the draft, but I wouldn't draft another corner higher or lower than the 4th, if then. Not unless we get some extra picks in the 2nd or 3rd for Andy. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dre K really worth much in trade? - BURROWorBUST - 03-03-2020, 11:17 PM