Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dre K really worth much in trade?
If Dre was due 7-8 mil over the next two years (3-4 mil per) then maybe a team would take a flyer by sending us a late round pick for him. Maybe.

But he's not. He's due about 20 mil (10 mil per). I think you can make the argument that, as of right now, he's the most overpaid CB in the league.

No one is trading anything for him. No one. Not a 6th round pick. Not a 7th round pick. Not a few kicking tees. Not a used Ipod Nano. Nothing.

I have no idea who these "many" are who think he's "great trade bait". I've seen a few people, and only on here, say "I think we could get at least something for him". That's not many, and that's not great either.

Guys, I'm not sure some here have actually followed the league or trades close enough to understand this market. I don't say this to be mean, but it's the truth. The idea that he has trade value is both ridiculous and incredibly misinformed. That's not this league works.

You want to keep him, and pay your 3rd or 4th best corner double what he's worth. Fine. But you're not trading him for jack shat.

HE HAS NO TRADE VALUE. STOP.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dre K really worth much in trade? - Wes Mantooth - 03-04-2020, 12:32 PM