Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dre K really worth much in trade?
(03-04-2020, 03:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Lions have that much cap wrapped up in Slay huh? I guess it is a possibility then, wow.

Would love any of Chris Harris or Bradley Roby, then re-sign Dennard. If we cannot get one of these two Ryan would be an 
alright option. Like you said until Phillips is ready to go as I think he is the future. Some are talking him down on here a bit 
which surprises me, dude is a gamechanger, always has been. If he can grow into a good tackler the sky is the limit.

Yes, cannot discount turnovers. Phillips has a knack for the ball.

All good ideas, Byron Jones is a bit spendy though.

Interesting, I can see CB and LB but haven't thought of DL much at all this Offseason besides Derek Wolfe. What are some of 
the other D-lineman out there in FA I wonder?

Personally I think we ought to go OL over DL in FA and that would open up the Draft more and we could go for a guy like 
Blacklock at 33 if we wanted.

The issue is the Lions don't want to pay him like a top corner. In Slay's case or Byron's case you'd be paying the top of the corner market but in both cases I would be happy to do it because it would essentially let William Jackson kick down to cover #2 receivers and I like those odds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dre K really worth much in trade? - Au165 - 03-04-2020, 03:16 PM