Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dre K really worth much in trade?
(03-04-2020, 03:16 PM)Au165 Wrote: The issue is the Lions don't want to pay him like a top corner. In Slay's case or Byron's case you'd be paying the top of the corner market but in both cases I would be happy to do it because it would essentially let William Jackson kick down to cover #2 receivers and I like those odds.

Sounds good, I like your thinking. Cool

(03-04-2020, 03:23 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I think their thinking re: defensive line is to possibly let Billings walk. 

I'm with your on OL over DL in FA (though I'm greedy and want both). I'm really interested to see who is targeted. Sounds like Scherff will be franchised. Thuney/Conklin are probably too expensive. I know Glasglow is sort of a board favorite but who is after that if they can't sign him? I'm sure there will be plenty of competition for him. I think it's a pretty big drop unless they're good with a 1-2 year guy. 

Fieler is out there and I would be more than happy with him, plus we would be stealing from the stealers.

Re-sign BILLINGS!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dre K really worth much in trade? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-04-2020, 03:30 PM