Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dre K really worth much in trade?
(03-04-2020, 05:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While this goes to support my premise that Kirkpatrick won't net much in trade, it also supports the idea of just flat out cutting him in favor of allowing Darius Phillips to start, and drafting a new CB.  The way this class breaks down, in my opinion, there should be solid CBs available in the 3rd round.  Just as this draft is loaded with WR talent, it's also got plenty of DBs who have been covering these same receivers.

Edit:  What's most shocking about the PFF numbers posted, is that Dre is a former 1st round selection that was playing in his 8th season.  He should be rocking a score in the 80s, with that pedigree.

That's what I am talkin' about Sunset, we also might go out and get a CB in FA from what I am hearing.

It is a deep draft for not only WR's, but interior O-lineman. 

If we get a CB and LB in FA, we can still get a good Guard in the Draft somewhat early.

(03-04-2020, 06:00 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I dont care about his pff score. Denver was on a lot where I live and I saw him play. There is zero comparison to Webb.

Yeah, I watch a lot of Denver where I am at too. More than any other team and Harris looked good when I watched him.

PFF doesn't tell the whole story lots of the time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dre K really worth much in trade? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-04-2020, 06:09 PM