Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dre K really worth much in trade?
(03-04-2020, 07:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: No offense but 95% of fans have no clue what they are watching when it comes to coverage. They also don’t see anything away from the ball. Harris was benched at one point in the year for poor play, but had a couple nice plays that fans remember over all the bad. I’m going to go with the guys who watched the all 22 and know what they are watching on this one.

He allowed 71% of the targets against him to be caught. That’s not good by any metric but it doesn’t mean he’s trash just not that he is worth planting your flag on “Bengals screwed up letting him go” hill.

No offense taken, but I can tell good coverage from bad. Maybe I was watching the wrong Harris lol

71% completion against him is bad though, you are correct as usual.

I respect your opinion on football probably more than anyone on here so I will defer to your knowledge on this one.

(03-04-2020, 08:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The all 22?  Is this a subscription service that anyone can sign up for?

Was wondering what this meant myself?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dre K really worth much in trade? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-04-2020, 08:05 PM