Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip
(03-05-2020, 09:15 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Let's go slower here:

1: They don't have to accept it? No they don't but as immediate children of the current POTUS they are granted SS protection, and as I said, that's very vital when they travel over seas and for the welfare and safety of the First Family and not allow for things to happen to them that would compromise the POTUS.

2: Maybe they didn't pick, maybe the SS picked. You know shortest route back and forth to monitor than a longer one that might require even more people active? Who knows, but the cost of the Hotel was not exorbitant price like the article suggests.

3: You still haven't shown proof that they didn't pay for their personal lodgings. No worries, I took care of it.

Even with you going "slower", you failed to address the point. It's shocking.

Also, what does Eric and Don Jr's personal lodging have to do with excessive SS lodging fees? Why do I have to show proof that they didn't pay their personal lodging fee if I never claimed that they didn't? That's a straw-man argument. Obsessing over something I never brought up further demonstrates that you're unwilling to address my point. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip - BmorePat87 - 03-06-2020, 09:40 AM