Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip
(03-06-2020, 03:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Has he been caught doing dealings personally that involve his company and using his influence as POTUS for economic gain?
I see his son running the company with the day to day operations, and possibly with Trump aware of what's going on. No real issues with that.

It's easy for you to say, he should have it in a Blind Trust. It's not your money. if it was mine, I certainly would not put my livelihood in the hands of a stranger. And technically, in order to do exactly as he is supposed to, all of his assets must be sold (except personal living property) that's not exactly fair to ask of him since some are contracts that require approval from partners before he is allowed to sell it.

Maybe we should ask the former POTUS why he was the first to not use a Blind Trust to monitor his assets while in office? I don't recall many raising a stink about Obama not using one.

Caught?  Please.  Like that would matter.

Yeah, very easy for me to say that if you want to be the POTUS you stop doing business.  Period.

You don't want that?  Don't try to POTUS.

"Fair".

But congrats for bringing up Obama.  That is not usually how someone defends Trump.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip - GMDino - 03-06-2020, 04:18 PM