Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip
(03-10-2020, 01:36 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You're right, I'd probably be bitching a little about it if Hills was doing that with her Foundation, but at same time, there's not much I can do, so Id rather spend my time bitching about her policies or lack thereof. If the Reps tried to impeach her, it would end up with the same results, except backwards. Pass in Senate and Blocked in House. So, what difference, at this point, does it make?

This seems like you yedi-mindtricking yourself out of the obvious observation that you apply double standards.

Also, Trump was impeached for something quite different. No way to prove it, but I severely doubg Hillary would have an united party and electorate behind her if she had pulled all the stuff Trump has pulled. The loyalty on the left usually knows limits.

(03-10-2020, 01:36 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: This one is about the POTUS's kids using the SS when they travel.

Yeah right. I hesitantly agree with your stance on that debate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip - hollodero - 03-10-2020, 03:04 PM