Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip
(03-10-2020, 03:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: This seems like you yedi-mindtricking yourself out of the obvious observation that you apply double standards.

Also, Trump was impeached for something quite different. No way to prove it, but I severely doubg Hillary would have an united party and electorate behind her if she had pulled all the stuff Trump has pulled. The loyalty on the left usually knows limits.

Yeah right. I hesitantly agree with your stance on that debate.

Nah, both do the same.
Public support until it costs voters. Then it's either withdraw support publicly or deflect the questions.

At least we agree on the SS part. I mean I never complained about it when the Obama's, Bush's, Clinton's etc used it, or HOW or WHEN they used it. Most people are good and wouldn't hurt others, but that few will and that's the ones that they need to be protected from cause those types LOOK for those golden opportunities.

Seriously, if I ran into Obama or one of his family members, I wouldn't stress them. I would shake their hands and get a selfie if they will allow. Hell even Hillary, although I'd much rather run into Bill haha
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip - Mike M (the other one) - 03-10-2020, 04:47 PM