Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Bengals play in an empty stadium this season?
(03-12-2020, 09:14 AM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: https://youtu.be/E3URhJx0NSw

Here is a video, from an expert on medicine and viruses.

It's possible, this truly could last 16 months to 2 years, which is how long it could possibly take for a vaccine to be made that's safe for everyone to take.

I hope it doesn't.

It's not as deadly as the Spanish Flu, but it's so highly contagious that if your breathed on by an infected person, there is a chance that you now have it.

Since they now believe it to be caught through mainly airborne pathogens, washing your hands does little to actually help against this disease.

Young people, especially children seem to be unfazed by it.

Most cases involving children show little to no complications from it. Though doctors are unsure of why that is.

It appears to be a death warrant for long term smokers, especially if they have pre existing conditions.

Most of the Chinese people who died were elder man, who had been long term smokers.

My guess is they're hoping that isolationism will contain it.

Worse case scenario is probably having all 7.7 billion people getting infected and if death rates (I keep hearing anything from .7 to 2 percent) remain consistent about 144 million people could die.

The only good that would come from that is that our own bodies system would create antibodies against it and would likely contain it for a couple generations.

It's sad, but anybody hoping this is a two week to four week thing is probably wrong.

Some of it is media hype, like it being "incurable." For most 98 percent it wouldn't be a death sentence and would be just like any flu, but 2 percent is a lot of people, especially if it happens to be your family.

Though I hope for everybody's sake that they're right and it does pass soon.

Everybody be safe out there!

It's actually above 3% (currently)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the Bengals play in an empty stadium this season? - ochocincos - 03-12-2020, 09:57 AM