Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Bengals play in an empty stadium this season?
(03-13-2020, 08:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Doesn't work that way Truck. This is a flu like virus, not chicken pox or measles. You can get it over and over. They already have patients become re-infected.

Of course, absolutely; the cold and the flu are both coronaviruses as well, after all.

But the immunity will be there and should there be any reprisals, my body would be able to fight it off no problem, as if I had a cold or similar.

That's what I'm saying; the VERY first time any of us got a cold or the flu, was always the worst. When it comes back subsequent times, it never gets as bad as that very first.

(03-13-2020, 08:19 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: It has nothing to do with the data in regards to percentages and the demographic of who is at risk. This is about an infectious disease that has no cure, no vaccine, can be transmitted by 100% of the population and is extremely dangerous to folks with underlying conditions - not just people over 60; anyone that has a jeopardized immune system is at risk, including pregnant women who's immune systems are lowered during pregnancy as to not attack their unborn children.

People need to stop comparing this to the normal flu or other infectious diseases and stop blaming the media / social media for blowing it out of proportion. There's a reason the WHO, CDC and now our own government is taking action like never before.

Not to be nitpicky over the wording rather than the message, but this is NOT a disease; diseases and viruses are two different things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the Bengals play in an empty stadium this season? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 03-13-2020, 10:16 AM