Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock 2020...
(03-10-2020, 05:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I never do a Mock not including some Free Agency, this is assuming we get a decent Guard and Linebacker in FA...

1st round - Joe Burrow QB LSU - We get our Franchise QB of the future, there is not a way I go anywhere else,
I think Burrow will be special, he is cool and calm in the pocket, is extremely accurate, has great decision making, he
has great pocket awareness, he can run, he wins the big games and he is a leader.

2nd round - Grant Delpit S LSU - We are switching to a 3-4 hybrid and we need a great Safety for the switch,
Delpit is the perfect type of Safety to help us make the switch and we can move on from Shawn down the road. Can
not believe he was here, great cover Safety and underrated tackler.

3rd round - Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona State - With this deep WR class I guess he could fall this far, steal in the 3rd.

4th round - Ben Bartch OT St. John - Get this O-line a good RT for the future, Bartch is a good one.

5th round - Josiah Deguara TE Cincinnati - Impressive TE that is a good pass catcher.

6th round - Raequan Williams DT Michigan State - Couldn't believe he was here, always thought this guy was one
heck of a player.

7th round - Jon Runyan OT Michigan - Crazy steal, don't know how this could happen, couldn't pass him up. This guy
was able to handle Chase Young at times last season.

Used TDN with this BTW. Thoughts?
I like it Nate. Ts, I like Dugger over Delpit in the second. Strong mock!
(03-10-2020, 06:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well I like it, but who else was there in the 2nd?
I'm a big fan of Kyle Dugger and Jeremy Chinn. Sadly (not for them) they are rising fast up the boards.

Dugger can return punts as well, and contribute early, while he learns the mental side of his position.

Bartch is a fav.
Runyan is a huge steal. I am hoping he's forgotten about as well (not by us lol).
Yeah, definitely not a bad mock, but I agree with you about the possibility of Dugger.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - Okeana - 03-11-2020, 11:47 AM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - coachmcneil71 - 03-16-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - Schmitbuck - 03-10-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - sandwedge - 03-11-2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - Crowe - 03-11-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - JerseyDD09 - 03-12-2020, 02:10 AM