Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun shop found liable in shooting of two...
(10-15-2015, 12:23 PM)Au165 Wrote: BECAUSE HE WAS BIKING ON A SIDEWALK! It is illegal, legal in some places but not here, so they stopped him "stopped" could have been simply they walked up to ask him if he knew the law. Seriously, people have gotten way to hung up on the "why stop him?". The article didn't even give all the information to the trial, not sure why people want to dig into the bike stop. It literally has no barring what so ever on the illegal selling of the gun ,or the fact the guy shot two cops in the face. Stay focused people...

(10-15-2015, 12:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bikes ride in the street here, we have bike lanes on most of them.   The ones that we don't they ride near the curb.  

Also should note most residential areas here do not have sidewalks.   Unless its gated.

as for the gun shop, they need to do a better job, but criminals are going to do what they can to bypass the law.    This is just another example of why these "checks" only hassle legal gun owners.

I can only assume you're referring to me though neither of you quoted me.  And I already said I certainly didn't think it  warranted being shot in the face.  Also bikes are also all over the place down here, roads , sidewalks, and bike trail.  I'm not saying it was legal or illegal, I'm saying pick your frickin battles.  Still curious why they stopped him.  As it stands right now, two guys are in the hospital  because they stopped a guy for riding his bike on the sidewalk.  And I agree the gun shops need to be held responsible.

Anybody have any new info on as to why he was stopped.  Yes it matters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gun shop found liable in shooting of two... - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 10-15-2015, 01:09 PM