Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TE Ebron signs with Steelers for 2 years/$12 million
(03-22-2020, 02:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm not too familiar with Stafford or the Lions offense, but I don't think they really utilize tight ends the way the Colts and Steelers do. 

Last year:
In 15 starts, Bissett threw for 2,942 yards. (196.1 yards per start)
In 14 combined starts Rudolph and Duck threw for 2,828 yards. (202 yards per start)

He's going from a team that couldn't pass the ball to a team with a HOF qb that has been running in a 2 TE offense for a decade. His fit in our system makes him worth more to us than most other teams. He himself probably isn't a true game changer, but in our system he'll be a match-up nightmare.

You have to catch the ball to be effective.. I have not seen that in him.. 3 teams in 6 years again.. hmmm.... Steelers offensive looked bad last year even in the 4 games of Ben.. they never topped 330 total yards in his four games.. it seems with a old QB , lost of Bell and Brown they are on the downside on Offense.. Signing Gurley might have made the splash they needed...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TE Ebron signs with Steelers for 2 years/$12 million - Essex Johnson - 03-22-2020, 05:36 PM