Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"They were f------ awesome." Chad Johnson
(10-15-2015, 04:44 PM)Bigsmithin Wrote: I will always love Chad Johnson.  I still remember the days of him buying out 10,000 seats just so the game could be shown on T.V. and ask nothing in return other then being a Bengals fan.

Good read about last Sundays game with some Chad Johnson quotes:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000557649/article/cincinnati-bengals-have-a-different-feel-just-ask-chad-johnson
I did love him, but he became too much about Chad, and I think Drew Rosenscum had a lot to do with it, but it still happened.  
(10-15-2015, 04:46 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Chad is on the long list of former Bengals that gets bashed waaaay too much on here.

Good to see him popping back up.
He's only popping back up because the Bengals are undefeated and he wants a day in the spotlight again.  Can't believe people aren't seeing this.  I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up more.

Chad loves the spotlight and he knows he can be in it while the Bengals are, which they will be for a long time.
(10-15-2015, 04:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: always been a Chad fan... he had a few rough years here But he was one of the main reasons to watch the team for years.
I agree but the things like the holdout just made me think that it was all BS.  

Sorry, but you want to turn your back on us?  Keep walking.
(10-15-2015, 10:33 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: He's a wife beater and an attention ***** with obvious mental illness.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but at the same time, I don't know that I wouldn't go that far...........
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "They were f------ awesome." Chad Johnson - BFritz21 - 10-16-2015, 03:48 AM