Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today
(10-16-2015, 08:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: And then I pointed out that I was just saying that they're so young looking that I don't even need to think that they're too young, so how would that have been fishing for reactions?

You make absolutely no sense.  

I'll try to make sense of this to you.

What a person says if they're fishing for reactions - "No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that, and it's not that I said "don't because they're too young), but just more of not even noticing."

What a person says if they're not - "No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that"

What a person says if they're fishing for reactions - "I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young."

What a person says if they're not - Nothing. They don't bring up the fact that they went back and double checked a picture to see how hot she was, but then you still couldn't tell because she was too young. YOU mentioned the picture. You could have easily just not made that initial post about the damn picture. You're fishing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - BFritz21 - 10-15-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - djs7685 - 10-16-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - kdgjr - 10-16-2015, 08:32 PM