Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Mock unless there's a trade
(04-05-2020, 11:53 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Yeah, and Xavier Fila Suo looks like an upgrade for us, if you watch the Orange Insider video from Matt Minich. So, alot of things have me scratching my head about what position/s we might be targeting at 33. I don't know in what order, but OL, LB, & WR make the most sense to most of us, if not all. 

One thing about the Bengals is they typically try to have a replacement drafted and ready to go when a current starter is in the last year of his deal, so you could see AJ Green's successor as well as Shawn William's be targeted fairly early.  Even though they have Bell signed for three years, his deal is really designed to allow the Bengals out after two....and losing Fej was also a pretty big blow to the safety squad.  If they are able to get a SS like Chinn or Dugger, they could play them some at nickel LB as well as groom them to replace Bell in a couple years.  

As far as the offensive line goes, I started to think that one thing they may be considering is after hopefully sliding back in Rd 2 for an extra third (that assumes Queen is gone, otherwise they take him) is Cesar Ruiz, and moving Hopkins to play Guard.  Again, trying to think along with the Bengals, if they want a young center to bring along with Burrow (and a WR...Claypool??) then Ruiz is probably the most impactful rookie we could add at that area and could start right away.  He also upgrades the RG spot by moving Hopkins there.  XSF is a solid player, but might be more of a backup here.  And he has an injury history.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Mock unless there's a trade - SHRacerX - 04-06-2020, 09:25 AM