Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"They were f------ awesome." Chad Johnson
(10-16-2015, 07:25 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: People give Chad a lot of shit, but he loved the Bengals and their fans.

Some people were accusing him of being a bandwagon fan by coming the Seahawks game once we were 5-0, but I don't see it that way.

I just think he was excited for them because that's a better start than he's ever had with the Bengals and he thinks this may be our year.

I'll always love Chad. He was a great guy, a great player but a terrible husband and father.
Terrible husband? Maybe. Terrible father? I don't know if I'd say that. He's constantly talking about his kids and, not that it means much, posting pictures of them on his social media accounts.
(10-16-2015, 03:16 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: When he did touchdown celebrations was during the 2003-2006 seasons?

Where he led his conference in receiving yards 4 consecutive years? Something NO other player in NFL history has done? And when he led the league is receiving yards in 2006?

He was 3rd in receiving yards in 2007. Behind Wayne and Moss.

Chad did amazing things in his prime. Sure. 2008 wasn't a good year. But it's hard to have a good year with Fitzpatrick throwing you the ball. 2009 he posted over 1,000 yards with a predominately running offense. And was the only receiving option out there.

People are still mad at Chad because he said being in New England was like being in heaven. Haters gonna hate.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "They were f------ awesome." Chad Johnson - Bryan - 10-16-2015, 04:24 PM