Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now You'll REALLY have to Read it for the Articles
(10-16-2015, 01:50 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yeah I just saw this in the paper I think yesterday.  I was already having a crappy day and was reading the paper while eating and saw this.  I immediately texted a friend and told her about it and said "well today has officially gone to shit!"  She said thanks I needed a laugh, I said I wasn't laughing. :angry:

I understand the decision and even agree with it, but I am sad still.  Playboy is nostalgic for me, I use to swipe them from the ol' man when I could.  My father was an artist, and worked in commercial art (think "Mad Men") as a career, but also painted as a hobby (I've got some great work from him).  Anyway I remember I went to work with him one day and in his office was a trunk.  That's right you guessed it...full of Playboy's Big Grin   I remember feeling like if I were to die that day it'd be OK. LOL

Anyway like Lucie said it's the end of an era.  And like xxlt said it's just not needed any more.  I'll still miss it though....

Even the articles. Ninja

Swiping your dads nudey mag is a right of passage
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now You'll REALLY have to Read it for the Articles - StLucieBengal - 10-16-2015, 10:01 PM