Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zack Baun has diluted urine sample
(04-19-2020, 12:55 PM)Synric Wrote: Zack Baun is the type of OLB called a Joker. He is a 34 outside linebacker in a base formation. 

Patrick Queen is a WILL or WILB and Kenneth Murray is a MIKE/SAM or SILB. These are completely different positions than what Zack Baun plays so lumping them in as all OLB is false. Alabama's Terrell Lewis, LSU's K'Lavon Chaisson, and Ohio State's Chase Young are all OLB but you wouldn't group them in with Patrick Queen and Kenneth Murray. Zack Baun belongs in that group because that is the postion he played. I have heard analysts say they want to move Zack Baun back to off the ball linebacker but that is not a position he has played other than being moved there as a blitzer the same as when Ohio State did it with Chase Young.

Again for my last post on this.. as position as prospects none are listed that way and NFL teams approach schemes differently.. finally when you look up profiles, Queen is references at times as a edge.. we are splitting hairs on how we see things.. but still does not change my point as they are positioned in projects as OLB and by that position he is not undersizes.. I'm done..lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Baun has diluted urine sample - Essex Johnson - 04-19-2020, 01:05 PM